Nowaydays, we all can say that the Internet has greatly played a huge role in our lives most specially in the marketing field and knowing and using the latest SEO trends is very vital to maintaining your marketing border. Why? This is mainly because the old-style push marketing is now being substituted by more cost-efficient inward marketing techniques such as search engine optimization (SEO), which pushes potential prospects to you compared to outbound marketing in which you are promoting to a lot of people and wishing you reach the right individuals. Be sure that you save this content as your SEO top tactics guidelines and don’t let up! In here are the top SEO movements to check out for in 2015.
1. Content is King. Google’s newest search engine algorithms gives more emphasis on contents. In other words, Google looks more on whether the content is relevant to the keywords and less on the keyword saturation. Continue to create and posts top-quality contents which uses correct and related keywords and keywords synonyms but do not focus solely on the words rather give more attention to the content.
2. Social Media is Queen. These days, the more shares in social media you have, the more elevated your rankings are. Recent changes in search engine algorithms placed much greater impact on social media. With your top quality content getting more social shares, you wille likely driver higher traffic thus putting you in top of search engine results.
3. The more secure your web is (online), the more important you will be in rankings. Ensure that you are using propert security measures when dealing with customer information and online payments. One good example of that is using security certificates and https. You can always check WordPress Support if you want to confirm your site’s level of security.
4. The more Mobile-Friendly your site is, the more your SEO will grow. There is now a mobile-friendly test tool available which checks how user-friendly and mobile-friendly your sites are. If you pass the test, surely you will be on the top.
5. “Conversational” keyword phrases will grow in importance for SEO this year. Instead of paying more attention on keywords, use more meaningful and relevant “conversational” keyword phrases.
6. Proper link building will still be vital. What is important in here is the relevance and social popularity. Brand mentions is a big factor now in SEO.
7. Visual-Based SEO is now a big deal. Yes, you have high quality content but incorporating it with relevant visual media elements such as videos, images and others will likely be more catchy.
8. This year 2015, we our key focus must be our return of investment (ROI). If being at the top rank does not give you more conversions and sales, then being at the top is useless. In this case, you will need to use new SEO techniques that will convert more sales.
Start focusing on these steps above and surely you will be leading the pack all year.